Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Sarah Butler
Job Location: London
Job Title: Clients Payroll Advisor
Job Salary: £33000 - £37000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Our client is seeking an experienced Clients Payroll Advisor to join their busy and growing team.
* Manage a portfolio of payroll clients and process the payroll each pay frequency from start to finish using STAR payroll system
* Deal with all aspects of payroll complexities; IR35, tax credits, student loans, overseas contract staff, maternity/paternity pay, travel loans, expense payments, sick pay, holiday pay, starter/leaver calculations etc.
* Respond to any queries from clients in a timely manner.
* Liaison with HMRC and our software provider to resolve issues.
* Responsible for ensuring that BACS payments, RTI and AE submissions are accurate and timely.
* Be a technical expert within payroll and keep up to date with changes in legislation.
* Build good working relationships with internal and external clients, maximising cross selling opportunities.
* Get involved in projects which will help to improve internal processes and procedures.
You will have;
* Proven background and experience of working in a client-driven professional environment.
* Star payroll system experience (essential).
* Previous Payroll Bureau experience (essential).
* Minimum 3 years’ experience.
* Professional and confident with a can-do attitude with the ability to forge professional relationships.
* A confident communicator, able to deal comfortably with staff and client at all levels, both internally and externally.
* Excellent administrative and organisational skills with an ability to progress several tasks simultaneously.
* Can prioritise workload and maintain effective systems.
* Strong team orientated approach, with flexibility regarding tasks undertaken and hours worked.
* Keypay, Xero and QuickBooks payroll software knowledge (desirable but not essential).
* Willingness to commutable to our Romford office.
If you have used STAR payroll system to process clients payrolls then please apply now!