Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Peter Bryant
Job Location: Essex
Job Title: Deputy Payroll Manager
Job Salary: £30000 - £34000 Per Annum
I am currently recruiting for a leading independent education provider, who are looking to hire an experienced Payroll Team Leader on a full time, permanent basis! With a varied and challenging remit, this opportunity would be prefect for someone with an established and thorough technical skillset, who has strong experience supervising a team, and would be looking to further develop their career within a challenging, but rewarding, environment.
A sample of the tasks required include:
* Line management responsibility for a team of Payroll Administrators, which will include the on-going development of the team
* To lead the development of the current integrated HR and Payroll system ensuring maximum system efficiency with the focus on reward, pensions and payroll developments
* To become the technical advisor on all matters relating to reward ensuring the systems and processes remain compliant with employment legislations
* To provide education and support to the Faculty’s in relation to payroll/pension information and submission, including advising on benefits in kind, employment status and IR35
* Continual process improvement and implementation
With an exceptional benefit package including market leading pension scheme, vast annual leave entitlement, fantastic working culture and excellent facilities, this an amazing opportunity for an experienced Payroller to make a difference within a leading education provider, so should you feel that this type of opportunity is right for you, then please feel free to get in touch today!