Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Shannon Duffy
Job Location: Cheshire
Job Title: Payroll Officer
Job Salary: £22000 - £25000 Per Annum
Opportunity for an experienced Payroll Officer to join a large financial services organisation based in Warrington. This is an exciting time to join this business as a Payroll Officer whilst this company grows globally.
You will be responsible for processing monthly payrolls and weekly UK payrolls in addition to managing outsourced providers for EMEA employees. You will be reporting directly into the Payroll Manager.
Key Responsibilities as Payroll Officer:
* Processing weekly and monthly payroll from start to finish for UK Employees
* Preparing and processing EMEA Payrolls with outsourced providers
* Checking financial data entered such as SMP, SPP, SSP
* Resolving any queries in relation to pay
* Liaising with HMRC and key stakeholders
* Assisting with Year End responsibilities
* Liaising with pension providers in relation to starters and leavers
* Ensuring the integrity of the payroll database through regular checks and updates
Experience Required for this Payroll opportunity:
* Experience processing payroll from start to finish at volume, both weekly and monthly
* Previous dealing with outsourced providers is beneficial
* Up to date knowledge of Payroll Legislation
* Strong manual calculations experience
* Ability to work to your own initiative
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work as part of a team and meet deadlines
* Excellent organisational skills and attention detail
* Good systems skills – Excel
This organisation benefits from new modern offices in an excellent location, along with free on-site parking. Employees benefit from flexible working hours with set core hours, early Friday finishes and 33 days annual leave.
Please note that due to the urgency of this vacancy, suitable candidates must be either immediately available or on a short notice period. If this position sounds of interest, please forward your CV for immediate consideration or alternatively contact Shannon Duffy in our Manchester office on 0161 836 9949.