Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Media/Advertising/Publishing
Contact Name: Barrie Wreford
Job Location: London
Job Title: French Payroll Specialist
Job Salary: £175 - £250 Per Day
Job Start Date:
French Payroll Specialist
3 Months Plus Temporary Position
Must be Fluent French Speaker
My Client, an International Market Leader has a requirement for a French Payroll Specialist for an immediate start. You will be responsible for all of the company’s French payroll entities and employees within payroll.
You will have the independence to work on your own initiative, under the supervision of the EMEA Payroll Manager and help improve the payroll function to better support the needs of the business.
* Ensure the management and processing of the monthly payroll for French Entity, including, benefits and taxes to over 400 employees, in compliance with French legislation.
* Run reports from the Workday HRIS system according to SOX and internal processes.
* Collate & Review all New Hires, Terminations and monthly input changes i.e. Commissions and Stock Activities respecting the SOX definition controls in place.
* Upload all data into the defined templates to the Payroll Vendor.
* Review all Output data for the monthly payroll and manage any further changes.
* Complete the checking for the Output reports from the Payroll Vendor in accordance to the SOX controls in place.
* Complete the Payroll monthly cycle within an ‘accurate and timely manner’ ensuring adherence to the Payroll and Compliance Calendar.
* Ensure the observance of the correct approval process and the processing of the payroll and SOX documents according to SOX requirements.
* Review payroll submissions for proper authorization and compliance with local Regulations.
* Ensure the completion/submission of both the Employee Salary and 3rd Party payments by the Payroll Vendor.
* Collaborate and work closely with the different Internal and External stakeholders of the business.
* Address employee questions on payroll matters, often by collaborating with colleagues in the Talend People Operations and Finance departments
* Collaborate with the Workday HRIS team to move payroll problem items to completion.
* Ensure the adoption of Risk and SOX Controls are in place with continuous process improvements.
* Process year-end activities.
* This individual must have great communication skills and a positive “can-do” attitude! This individual will have the independence to work on his or her own initiative, under the supervision of the EMEA Payroll Manager and help improve the payroll function to better support the business.
* Ensure a good understanding of GDPR and observe its responsibilities by safeguarding its rules.