Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Retail
Contact Name: Lauren Williamson
Job Location: Essex
Job Title: HR and Payroll Advisor
Job Salary: £22000 - £24000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
A great opportunity to join a dual HR and Payroll role that would expand your skill set and allow you to join a collaborative team that operate across a multi-sited organisation.
You would take ownership for the new starter process and focus on accuracy of input on to the HR and payroll system; contractual amendments and new contracts are sent.
To manage the probationary period process including all related administration and to liaise with the HR Business Partners and/or HR Advisor.
* To ensure that the leaver process is managed effectively to minimise overpayments. Issuing of P45’s
* Assessing colleagues’ eligibility for Auto-enrolment workplace pension
* Collate all return-to-work paperwork ensuring that all require information is completed and all payments are made in line with company sick pay policy. To keep accurate sickness records and to work closely with the HR Advisor and Colleague Relation Advisors with long term sick cases, providing support and advice to colleague when appropriate.
* To liaise with HR Advisor and HR Business Partner as necessary on any maternity, flexible working, and paternity issues and to maintain the relevant database.
* To liaise with Government bodies to ensure payments and/or deductions are made accurately.
* To ensure that monthly pay queries are dealt with efficiently, arranging payments, where necessary, by BACS payment
* Assist with monthly RTI filing.
* To monthly file online ROI tax, PRSI and to process a manual payroll for Channel Islands.
* To carry out administrative tasks including general department scanning, ex-employee references, mortgage requests, opt out of Sunday letters, open, and distribute the post to relevant colleagues and answering the telephone to assist all the HR/Payroll teams.
* To prepare and send reports to various departments each month as required.
* To give advice and educate colleagues on HR/Payroll related systems.
* Maintaining confidentiality and department integrity always.
* To drive your own learning and development.
* To observe and adhere to all Company Health and Safety Regulations.