Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Retail
Contact Name: Leona McCarthy
Job Location: Birmingham
Job Title: HR Employee Benefits Administrator
Job Salary: £26000 - £26000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
This is the ideal role to begin a career in HR to specialise in an interesting and exciting area of HR, there plenty of opportunity to take on more responsibilities and to undertake formal qualifications.
Manage and administer the delivery of the companys employee benefit offerings including the administration of the Companys salary sacrifice benefits, including childcare vouchers, car scheme, holiday buying and cycle to work.
* Promote staff engagement and communication of the companys benefits by updating the internal benefits and communications platform Grab.
* Manage and update social media platforms with upcoming benefits and weekly Grab offers.
* Contribute to the development of the Core HR, Payroll & Self Service Systems and ensure they are populated and maintained by updating benefit eligibility and take up.
* Assist in communicating and administering the Long Service Awards, Save As You Earn scheme and Charity Lottery.
* Support the annual renewal process of the Private Healthcare scheme and the Employee Assistance Programme, ensure all records are accurately maintained and deal with queries where applicable.
* Monitor the relevant email mailboxes and escalate queries accordingly to improve front line service and support.
* Liaise with the Pensions team on any pension and life assurance queries, maintaining up to date records.
* Deal effectively with customer complaints and service related issues.
* Develop & record team operating procedures to ensure high quality and consistent service delivery.
* Work with the relevant Heads of HR to distribute and communicate the annual bonus plans as well as ensure all bonus records are accurate
Experience and Knowledge:
* Excellent organisational and time management skills.
* Strong customer focus and to give first class service.
* Takes responsibility for own workload and is proud to do a good job, whilst also being aware of, and supporting, the overall team priorities and workload.
* Has a dynamic, switched-on approach.
* Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable communicating at all levels.
* A high level of accuracy with a positive can do attitude.
* Contributes to continuous improvement and process efficiency and will share ideas.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent IT skills including Excel
* Good with numbers and calculations
* Pensions administering experience is essential.