Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Travel
Contact Name: Jessica Townsend
Job Location: West-yorkshire
Job Title: Non Uk Payroll manager
Job Salary: £45000 - £55000 Per Annum
My client is a well-known international business based in Leeds. Based in a friendly and supportive team you will be working on a Payroll of 2200 overseas which peaks and troughs as they have temporary staff. Our client is looking for an experienced Payroll Manager with international/ European experience to join them on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly to Senior Payroll manager UK & Overseas, you will be responsible for the non Uk payroll with a team of 4 in the payroll admin team.
* Responsible for the processing of all Non-UK Payrolls – 2200 on payroll
* management of SLAs and service delivery Handling all pay queries
* Importing timesheet data to the payroll system
* Setting up new starts and processing leavers
* Inputting working hours and deductions to system
* on-going review of Non-UK Payroll processing
* Coaching and development of team
* Year-end reporting
* Effectively resolving queries relating to pay
* Ensure service reviews are undertaken regularly
* Review and approval of monthly Payroll payments and submissions
* Pensions advice and processing
* ensuring compliance to country specific reporting and legislative requirements
* Work with HR team
* Set up of new Country Payrolls as and when required.
* Contact for all Non-UK employee queries.
* 2 years plus experience – working at Manager/Supervisory level within a Non-UK Payroll
* Need to be up to date on legislation.
* Strong team player
* Good knowledge of payroll legislation
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Good systems skills including MS Excel, Sage
* Manual Calculations
* System implementation advantageous
* ADP is the payroll provider at the moment- Usage of ADP or similar Payroll systems for Non UK counties
* CIPP or equivalent qualification.
* Experience of leading a Team.
* Able to analyse activities and recommend improvements
* Able to understand and analyse MI / metrics.
* Hours 40 hrs. Not flex but can do fixed from 7.30-4.30/8-5 etc. 3pm non contractual finish dependent upon work being complete on a Friday. Core hours 8.30-5.30.
* Bonus: 15% of annual salary paid annually in July.
* Excellent pension and holidays