Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Travel
Contact Name: Peter Bryant
Job Location: Berkshire
Job Title: Part Time Payroll Manager
Job Salary: £30000 - £40000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
I am currently recruiting for an Independent Consultancy business, who are looking to hire an experienced Payroll Manager into a part time permanent post. With a varied and challenging remit, this opportunity would be prefect for someone with an established and thorough technical skillset, who has strong experience managing a Payroll department from end to end and a variety of salary sacrifice benefits, ideally within an outsourced function.
A sample of the tasks required include:
* Prepare and submit UK payroll data to external payroll bureau, ensuring payroll is processed accurately each month, including auto-enrolment pension, temporary staff, CCV and voluntary benefits.
* Prepare and submit pension pay data to external payroll bureau for pension payments.
* Check and reconcile Payroll processing submitted by outsourced provider.
* Prepare and submit data to external payroll providers for overseas payrolls
* Timely preparation and upload of BACS files in readiness for submissions
* Prepare and maintain the payrolling benefits via the payroll and the annual reporting of P11d(b)
* Prepare and submit all statutory reporting and associated payments and analysis for tax year-end.
* Preparation and submission of the annual company PSA
* Be the main point of contact for all pay, pension and benefit queries from employees.
With parking on site, flexibility in the scheduling of the 25 hour week, a generous annual leave entitlement and study support opportunities, this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Payroll Manager to make a difference within an exciting and progressive organisation, and if this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, then please do get in touch today!