Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Payroll Bureau
Contact Name: Megan Fox
Job Location: Bristol
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
A new client based in Yate are looking to introduce a new member to their expanding team!
Seeking a Payroll Administrator, you will be contributing to the processing of a high-volume payroll sitting within a large, supportive team environment.
You will be responsible for the assistance of a full start to finish payroll structure, pushing you forward in a busy, challenging payroll environment and allowing you to achieve further strengths in your payroll career.
The suitable candidate will hold a strong payroll knowledge base, with clear understanding of Tax, NI and statutory payments as an essential. Excellent communication skills are essential, having the ability to grow strong key stakeholder relationships within the team and wider department.
Offering the ability to learn key payroll processes – this is a great opportunity to enhance on a current payroll skill set, with progression to grow within the business and team!
As a Payroll administrator, you will be responsible for..
* Providing excellent support and assistance in a number of different payrolls.
* Processing a start to finish whilst collating data for inputting on records.
* Submitting of pension provider contributions.
* Maintaining and updating spreadsheets.
* Dealing/handling with queries.
* Liaising with HMRC and other 3rd party organisations.
* 2 years minimum of payroll experience.
* Strong knowledge/experience on Tax, NI and statutory payments.
* Excellent communicator with strong telephone manner.
* High level of accuracy.
Hours; 9am-5:30pm / Parking available / 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays / Private Healthcare