Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Travel
Contact Name: Sajid Mughal
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
We are currently recruiting for a client based in South London who are looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join the team ASAP.
They are looking for someone who is customer focused, efficient and with a high level of attention to detail. Strong ADP Freedom experience is desirable.
4) Personnel Data Accuracy
* Ensure all key monthly activities are completed in a timely manner to support the monthly payroll submission process for Flight Centre (UK) Limited, Top Deck Tours Limited and Back Roads Touring Co. Limited
* Maintaining accurate and up to date personnel files for all employees and stored securely
* Maintaining HR/Payroll systems and CORE to accurately reflect all employees and any movements including starters and leavers
* Reviewing HM Revenue & Customs correspondence and implementing updates as appropriate
3) Process Ownership: Efficiency / Improvement/ Accuracy
* Continuous review of all processes and controls to deliver on going efficiencies and frictionless processing of payroll
* Working with other finance teams to ensure seamless payroll submissions and payments
* Continuous review and analysis of productivity and SLA statistics to identify opportunities for improvement
* Ensure compliance with current payroll legislation.
* Process pension and auto-enrolment for all Flight Centre employees and all other subsidiary company employees.
* Liaise with the payroll provider to ensure smooth running of the monthly payroll
2) Customer Focused
* Provide advice with regards to company policies, payroll and leave pay entitlement
* Provide reference needs to employees in a timely manner with regards to visas, banking, mortgages etc.
* Prepare and issue new contracts
* Provide practical advice and support to all levels of the business
* Provide payroll analysis and reporting to Finance and the business
* Build strong relationships with the other Finance, Human Resources and business leaders, understanding their challenges to ensure seamless payroll submissions and payments
* Actively contribute to the wellbeing and direction of the Paymatters team
* Support and enhance the Paymatters team, train and upskill the team, identifying capability gaps within the team