Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Property Services
Contact Name: Fiona O'Neill
Job Location: Worcestershire
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the well-established payroll team on a full time working basis. Our client is looking for an experienced Payroll to support the payroll manager, and payroll team on a permanent basis.
About the role
* Provide professional payroll service, ensuring all employees are paid correctly and treated confidentially.
* Maintain accurate payroll records and ensure all compliance, reporting and payment requirements are met.
* Continuous improvement of processes affecting the payroll function and development of the role.
* Manage the piecework system to ensure bonuses are calculated and paid correctly.
* Complete full week/month end processes on allocated payrolls.
* Ensure all changes are appropriately authorised in line with company policy and applied to the payroll system.
* Produce and submit FPS to HMRC for allocated payrolls.
* Process sickness absences for allocated payrolls as advised by HR and ensure sickness is paid correctly.
* Assist with the processing and payment of all Third Party Payments including all payments to HMRC.
* Ensure all Statutory Payments (SHPP, SMP, SPP, SSP, and SAP) are applied/paid correctly for all allocated payrolls.
* Maintain and update payroll records on the payroll system.
* Assist with the administration and uploading of required data for the group’s pension schemes
* Assist with the administration of P11ds ensuring all changes in company cars are submitted in real time along with all other updated benefits.
* Assist with full tax year end processes for all allocated payrolls.
* Provide full cover during periods of holiday and absence for all Payroll team members.
Skills and Experience required:
* IT literate with payroll systems experience and excellent excel skills.
* Maintains an up-to-date knowledge of payroll and related matters.
* Flexible, hardworking and honest individual who can work as part of a team