Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Payroll Bureau
Contact Name: Sarah Butler
Job Location: Kent
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Our client is seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their busy and growing team
* To take ownership of payrolls, processing accurately within the given time scales, for multiple payrolls in total of different frequencies
* Processing payrolls from start to finish up to and including EPS & FPS
* To ensure accurate and up to date payroll and pension records are kept on payroll system
* Input and maintain accurate data on payroll software within given timescales
* Provide accurate internal and external reports upon request
* Completing manual calculations for SMP & SSP
* To complete all HMRC returns (RTI) and ensure payroll compliance.
* Complete Auto Enrolment duties and prepare client information.
* Prepare emails for clients, informing them of their PAYE liabilities and other payroll related matters.
* Effectively and professionally deal with internal and client queries by telephone or email.
* Completing reports and reconciliations for client portfolio
* Learn and maintain up to date knowledge of payroll and Auto Enrolment.
* Maintain Payroll Administration for all Payroll Clients
You will have;
* Previous experience of processing payroll from start to finish including EPS & FPS
* Previous experience of dealing with payroll queries
* Previous experience of completing manual calculations
* You will be organised, hard working and able to deal with all elements of payroll processing
If you have the above, then please apply now