Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Anton Blades
Job Location: Gloucestershire
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £10 - £15 Per Hour
Our client who are experts within their field are now seeking a committed and experienced interim payroll specialist who can hit the ground running.
* Running a high volume payroll
* Assisting with payroll duties, file uploads, gross to net
* Working within a medium sized team
* Assisting with the payroll data entry and calculations
* Using a highly sought after software package
* Must have experience and knowledge of Real Time Information (RTI) and Auto-Enrolment
* Full start to finish processing and manual calculations (SSP, SMP, SPP)
* Posting and raising journals for finance
* Liaising with multiple pensions providers and uploads: NEST, Scottish Widows
* Using your Excel skills (Vlookups, Pivot Tables)
* Dealing with queries regarding tax, benefits, etc.
If you are available immediately or are on a week’s notice then please apply to the above in the necessary fields.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries or would like to apply.