Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Chartered Accountants
Contact Name: Adam McCartney
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £11 - £13 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join a well-recognised Chartered Accountants based in Manchester City Centre on a temporary contract to cover maternity leave.
Reporting into the Payroll Manager, you will be tasked with managing your own portfolio and ensuring the timely and accurate processing of client’s payroll. You will be responsible for managing up to 90 client payrolls ranging from single directors to 100 employees, all of which are paid on a monthly basis.
* Calculation of statutory payments and deductions
* Calculation of auto-enrolment pension contributions
* Uploading auto-enrolment contributions to pension providers
* Set-up attachment of earnings orders
* Issuing payroll reports for each client
* Managing client and employee queries
* Dealing with HMRC queries
* Year-end processing
* Previous experience within a payroll
* Bureau experience is desirable but not essential
* Up to date knowledge of Payroll Legislation
* Ability to manually calculate tax and NIC deductions
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Previous experience using Sage
If this position sounds of interest, please forward your CV for immediate consideration or contact Adam at Portfolio Payroll.