Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Carla Hunt
Job Location: Oxfordshire
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £24000 - £27000 Per Annum
Our Oxford based client is looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator to assist client requirements at the highest quality, using specialist software needed to administer this increasingly complex process. As part of our team of 6 you will process a number of payrolls for clients.
Payroll Assistant key Responsibilities and Duties include:
* Processing commission, bonus, overtime, pension, salary sacrifice, court orders & all other aspects of payroll.
* Processing starters, leavers & any other required changes
* Process SSP, SMP, SPP, ShPP, SAP as required.
* Administer Auto Enrolment as required to include pension assessment and ensuring correct payments / submissions to pension providers are made within required timescales.
* RTI submissions
* Year-end processing to include P60s, P11Ds
* Liaise with clients and directors on payroll related queries.
Senior Payroll Administrator/ Account Assistant Person Specification/ Experience:
* Experience within a client payroll environment
* Strong Excel skills
* Someone happy to work in payroll & other duties
* Good Team player
* Experience with SAGE