Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Payroll Bureau
Contact Name: Jack Dwyer
Job Location: Bristol
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £23000 - £23000 Per Annum
Portfolio Payroll are currently working with a well-established firm who is seeking a Payroll Assistant, to join their friendly team in Bristol.
The Payroll Administrator will be a key part of the busy payroll team and reports directly to the Payroll Manager. Working closing with the team, the Payroll Administrator is responsible for managing and operating the payroll system with the greatest level of accuracy and efficiency.
Chartered Accountancy Practice experience of client bureau or practice would be highly advantageous but candidates from industry will still be considered.
* Managing a portfolio consisting of weekly, fortnightly, monthly and annual payrolls.
* Processing the SSP, SMP, SPP, and NI.
* RTI Processing and CIS returns.
* End of year compliance (P35s/P60s etc.) and on-going compliance (P45s etc.)
* Setting up the auto-enrolment through various pension providers and administer the pension scheme accordingly.
* Calculate sick pay, over time and holiday pay.
* Calculation of tax and NIC Contributions.
* File all payroll related matters.
* Dealing effectively with client queries.
* Liaising with HMRC.
* Other Ad-Hoc Duties.
* At least 1 years’ experience in Payroll.
* Have experience of end-to-end payroll processing.
* Have excellent communication and customer service skills.
* Have strong Sage skills. (Intermediate Excel Essential)