Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Payroll Bureau
Contact Name: Peter Bryant
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £ - £28000 Per Annum
At Portfolio Payroll we are currently partnering with an organisation within the Transport sector, based in Stratford, who are looking to hire a Payroll Administrator on a permanent, part time basis! The position is a fast paced position that requires strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills and a strong technical skillset, and sample of tasks include:
* Preparing and producing accurate weekly payrolls using the Open Payroll System, ensuring compliance with company deadlines and company payroll procedures.
* Responsible for dealing with correspondence and telephone queries in a confidential and timely manner.
* Ensure accurate input of data received from locations relating to payroll changes and amendments.
* Ensure accurate input of overtime and work rest day data to ensure Drivers are accurately paid.
* Responsible for ensuring the accurate input of information into the master payroll file particularly in relation to new starters, any leavers and changes to employees personal details.
* Responsible for ensuring accurate pay rates are within the system and for inputting any changes as required.
* Responsible for ensuring that all deductions from employees pay are accurate.
In addition to a great remit, the position itself comes with a range of benefits including:
* 25 hour working week – 5 hours per day over 5 days
* Flexible start times
* Parking on site
* 25 days annual leave
* Subsidised travel for yourself and a family member
If you have prior experience managing a high volume weekly payroll, and would like the flexibility of part time hours, then please feel free to submit your details today!