Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Chartered Accountants
Contact Name: Sophie Vallis
Job Location: Northamptonshire
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £20000 - £23000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Currently seeking a Payroll Administrator that strives to be the best in class. Looking to recruit a new member in our growing team.
Payroll Administrator key Responsibilities and Duties include:
* Process UK client payrolls for around 200 clients.
* Setting up and processing new and existing payrolls for clients.
* Processing all payroll and submitting RTI reports.
* Starters and leavers, holiday pay, SMP, SSP, SPP.
* Weekly and monthly submissions of auto-enrolment pensions.
* Dealing with enquiries from clients and their employees.
Payroll Administrator Person Specification/ Experience:
* Knowledge of client payroll ideally
* Payroll software experience (Iris Ernie payroll professional preferable but not essential)
* Strong IT skills and sound knowledge of excel
* Strong communication and client service skills
* Ability to work well under pressure.
Work well in a team or individually.