Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Lauren Williamson
Job Location: Bedfordshire
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £28000 - £30000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Reporting into the Payroll Team Leader but being supported by a wider team that manages multiple high volume payrolls.
Taking a detailed approach to data entry in order to ensure accuracy on pay, hours, contracts and other deductions.
* Timely payment of payroll, and all taxes and other liabilities associated with it.
* Statutory filings, plus pension submissions.
* Responding to payroll and tax queries from staff, employers, or clients.
* Accurately maintain employee and payroll records with updates, such as adding new starters, processing leavers, holiday and sickness absences and pay rate changes.
* Promptly resolve payroll discrepancies or issues.
* Interact and reconcile payroll postings into costing systems.
* Always maintaining confidentiality.
* Monthly/annual financial reporting processes
* Annual tax year end processes
* Vehicle fleet administration (training given)
* Ad hoc duties
Who Do They Want as The Payroll Administrator?
* Someone with, drive, passion, enthusiasm, personality and above all, a can-do attitude.
* Solid payroll knowledge is essential
* Strong communication skills are a must
* Solid Excel skills
* Someone who is happy to look at processes and improve them
* Support the business in it’s continued growth
* Flexible and adaptable
* Someone happy to work onsite within an amazing business