Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Retail
Contact Name: Thomas Horsfall
Job Location: Berkshire
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £28000 - £30000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
We are currently recruiting for a 6-month contract role based in Reading working as a Payroll Administrator. The client is looking for an immediately available candidate who has 2/3 years’ experience and looking to start a new role ASAP. Below are some details on the position if you are available and looking to start a role ASAP please apply and one of our consultants will contact you with further details on the position.
* Processing payroll for weekly & monthly.
* Manual calculating sick pay maternity pay.
* Perform calculations of statutory sick pay in accordance with HMRC sick pay guidelines. To also calculate company sick pay and apply per company absence policy.
* Inputting new starter documentation onto the HR/payroll system. Ensuring new hires, terminations, changes in personnel records, remuneration and any other payroll relevant data is properly captured and recorded.
* Inputting leaver information & calculating any accrued holiday pay due, or deductions to be made.
* ROI – Hourly paid employees.
* Support in the ‘housekeeping’ of the company’s time management system for store base employees. This could include setting up new stores, reporting lines, holiday records, and employee records & correcting timecards where necessary.
* ROI – BACS payments.
* BACS payments to HMRC.
* UK court orders & other payments.
* Completion of various month-end tasks including: Payroll batch entry.
* Headcount balancing.
* Responsibility allowance payments preparation.
* Store Manager bonus.
* Timecard validation.
* Payroll checking general help UK.
* Payroll in-box enquires.