Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Dominique Smith
Job Location: Birmingham
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £27000 - £28500 Per Annum
We are working with a successful business who are seeking a Payroll Administrator to join their team whilst they are going through an exciting project.
* Accurately prepare and input payroll data into the payroll database to include starters, leavers, and amendments.
* Deal with basic pay queries and escalate more complex queries to the Payroll Manager.
* Administer and calculate colleague pay, overtime, shift patterns, SSP, SMP, Pensions and other adjustments.
* Support with timely and accurate completion of the monthly payrolls (UK and R.O.I).
* Identify and highlight any issues with the payroll database (COINS) and report problems to the Payroll Manager as required.
* Keep up to date with relevant regulations/legislation and support the Payroll Manager with the implementation of changes where necessary.
* Use your knowledge of taxation and pension rules when inputting payroll data to ensure HMRC and Pension Regulator compliance.
* Process annual leave and benefits change requests as required.
* Administer the time and attendance system (TBC), making changes as required and checking that the time and attendance data that feeds payroll is accurate and correct.
* Perform any other duties appropriate to the post as required by the Payroll Manager.
They are offering hybrid working! This is an exciting opportunity to work with them at the inception of the new payroll function.