Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Jessica Townsend
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £24000 - £28000 Per Annum
Portfolio Payroll are currently working with a growing healthcare firm in the Manchester area who are currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in an expanding, friendly team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a payroller with some timesheet experience to develop a payroll career.
* Payroll Administrator to provide a comprehensive and accurate payroll service across the business.
* Excellent service delivery.
* To provide comprehensive advice to employees in relation to payroll queries.
* Ensuring all employees and temporary workers are provided with accurate information at all times.
* Process weekly bulk payrolls, chase timesheets, ensuring all weekly data is collected and entered accurately.
* Administer Statutory Payment for both employees and temporary workers, where applicable.
* Support the busy payroll department high volume starters and leavers.
* Ensuring all necessary payments are made within the deadlines set, for example Pension Contributions.
* Manual calculations.
* Reconciliation of weekly timesheets along with the input of overtime and bonus payments.
* Ensuring current payroll legislation knowledge is up to date and in line with HMRC, with procedures updated accordingly.
* To support the Payroll Manager.
Desirable skills and attributes:
* Previous payroll experience advantageous not essential.
* A keen eye for detail.
* Enjoy working within a team.
* Strong basic maths skills.
* Confident on the phone.
* Excellent communicator as you will be answering queries.
* Confident with Excel.