Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Brie Doyle
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £14 - £17 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
Hours: Mon- Fri, 35hr (flexible start times), Hybrid working
8 Month Temporary role
We are currently working with our Manchester based client to support on recruiting an experienced Payroll Officer, this is a volume monthly payroll and is a fantastic opportunity to gain further experience working within an established team.
* You will be responsible for processing a high-volume payroll totalling 5,500 employees.
* Support the team in processing payroll accurately and on time.
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge of payroll legislation.
* Checking & Reconciling 3rd Party Vendor Payments.
* Responding to employee queries via the ticketing system.
* EPS & SPS calculations.
* Deliver payroll, pensions and benefits within a large organisation.
* Deliver monthly analysis and reconciliation of pay, benefits.
* P45, P60’s P45’s P11d and Year-End Process.
* Manipulation of data within Excel, V-Look ups and Pivot tables.
* Experience of dealing with volume payrolls.
* CIPP Qualified desirable.