Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Lauren Williamson
Job Location: Bristol
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £25000 - £27000 Per Annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a global, future facing law firm.
About the Role
We provide support to the Payroll Manager in delivering an accurate and timely payroll service along with the administration of pension arrangements.
Other duties include:
* Processing, calculating, and recharging of overtime payments.
* Submit payroll by set deadline to create BACS automation.
* Create and update payroll standard operating procedures in conjunction with third party systems. (Payroll currently SDWorx).
* Process and reconcile cycle to work & season ticket loans repayments.
* Complete manual adjustments as and when required (e.g., starter and leavers after payroll cut-off).
* Process all third-party payments via bacs payments by legislative deadlines.
* Complete general administration duties (e.g., sending out tax forms, updating manual and computerised records).
* Use appropriate discretion in handling confidential employee information.
* Assist in dealing with employee payroll queries.
* Produce the payroll ledger journal posting.
* Assisting with all pensions administration and interfaces.
* Run various payroll reports as and when required.
* Support third party systems ensuring a reconciliation of information held by both HR & Payroll.
* Knowledge of SDWorx is desirable.
* Knowledge of Excel and Word is essential.
* Able to use initiative.
* Accuracy and attention to detail.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Previous experience in a payroll background. (CIPP professional desirable but not essential).
* 5 GCSEs including Maths and English (Grade C and above).