Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Retail
Contact Name: Thomas Horsfall
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £22000 - £25000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
We are currently recruiting for a temporary to permanent role working as a Payroll Administrator based in Balham. You will be required to travel to the office 5 day a week, below are some further details on the role, if any of the below is of interest please apply to the advert and one of our consultants will contact you shortly.
* Process the monthly Ireland and UK payrolls in a timely and accurate manor.
* Maintains payroll processing systems by gathering, calculating, and inputting employee’s payroll records.
* Calculates wages and applicable deductions and additions.
* Ensures all changes made are approved and compliant.
* Maintains accurate record keeping for Audit and compliance purposes.
* Enters Payroll information into central systems for processing.
* Completes and reviews Payroll output.
* Responsible for ensuring all new starters/leavers are processed and pro rata salaries calculated
* Ensures Leavers are issued their Payslip and P45 as soon as possible.
* Liaise with HMRC and Payroll system providers to ensure timely submission of Tax code and student loan repayments and other changes.
* Process sickness, maternity and paternity pay and their deductions along with all statutory pay and childcare vouchers.
* Identifies, investigates, and resolves discrepancies.
* Answers Staff questions regarding Wages, deductions, attendance, holiday, and other records.
* Adheres to Payroll and People Policies, complies with confidentiality of pay records.
* Completes Payroll reports and works closely with Finance teams including Ireland and Branch as needed.
* Ensures annual National Wage increases are applied at the beginning of April to ensure compliance.
* Management of the external payroll provider relationship and contract where required.