Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Dane Shine
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
SALARY: Up to £25,000
Portfolio Payroll are working alongside a fast-growing company in the private sector in North Manchester that are looking for a motivated Payroll Administrator to join their exciting payroll team and help process their client’s payroll end-to-end.
The role is permanent, full-time (37.5 hours a week), and is a fully office-based role.
* Answering complex payroll related queries
* Onboarding and data inputting into an iTrent system
* Calculating statutory payments
* Ensure KPI levels are maintained.
* Absence input and processing
* Sufficient payroll experience
* Strong IT skills – specifically Excel (VLookips, Pivot Tables, etc.)
* Excellent communication skills
* Ideally experience with iTrent
* Up-to-date legislation knowledge
* Must have a strong work ethic and be willing to learn
* Cycle to work scheme
* Maternity/nursery support
* 28 days holiday + bank holidays