Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Construction
Contact Name: Dominique Smith
Job Location: Kent
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £25000 - £30000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
A successful local business are seeking a Payroll Administrator to join their growing team. This role would be processing a busy payroll from start to finish. Offering lots of training and progression, this will be office based role.
* Responsible for processing the weekly, monthly payroll(s) ensuring adherence to established procedures, ensuring all tasks on the payroll checklist are completed and Payroll is submitted for checking.
* Responsible for completion of post payroll processing to include Payslips, RTI’s, pension files, costing batches, issuing cost reports and leaver documentation including P45’s.
* Process Statutory Maternity Pay, Statutory Paternity Pay and Statutory Sick Pay.
* Manage the Payroll in-box, allocating and responding to both internal and external enquires in a timely fashion.
* Review and process weekly and monthly expense claims, ensuring all claims are checked and authorised in line with Company policy and claims are rejected as appropriate.
* Maintain a record of business mileage, ensuring correct rates are claimed. Copy all Director expense claims monthly for submission to the P11D file.
* Ensure Right to Work checks are completed for all new joiners and appropriate documentation is provided which is compliant with Home Office legislation.
* Ensure that a record of non-UK workers is maintained for all new joiners to the Group.
* Ensure documentation is stored and feedback/chase site on any non-compliance of regulations. Ensure records are checked for expired right to work and relevant updates are obtained.
* Submission of New Joiner Health Questionnaires to Occupational Health in line with agreed procedures.
Please apply today!