Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Megan Fox
Job Location: Coventry
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £21500 - £24000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
A brand-new Payroll Administrator position created due to expansion of a growing team based in Coventry. This role would push you forward in a busy, challenging payroll environment and allow you to achieve further strengths in your payroll career taking on a full payroll administration process with training support provided.
Offering flexible hybrid-working and the ability to learn key payroll processes – this is a great opportunity to enhance on a current payroll skill set, with progression to grow within the business!
As a Payroll administrator, you will be responsible for:
* Provide a high-quality pension service, processing a high-volume service and start to finish.
* Ensuring customers receive a positive communication experience across all mediums.
* Completing of payroll administration, including starters/leavers and pension support.
* Ensuring all payrolls, weekly and monthly, are processed as per agreed procedures and timetables so that pensions are paid correctly and on time.
* Payroll experience/background.
* Demonstrate a positive, proactive approach when dealing with workloads and challenges, and when interacting with colleagues within the office and across the business.
* Ability to pick things up quickly / willingness to learn.
* Excellent communication skills.
Excellent benefits provided including:
* 26 days holiday + Bank Holidays
* Generous pension scheme
* Family leave including 12 months full pay maternity leave and 6 months full pay paternity
* Health shield – claim back on dentist, opticians etc
* Tons more!