Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Dominique Smith
Job Location: Buckinghamshire
Job Title: Payroll Advisor
Job Salary: £33000 - £35000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
We are working with a global manufacturing company who are seeking a Payroll Advisor to join their team. They are looking for strong in-house payroll experience and someone who ca step up and deputise for Payroll Manage in their absence. Amazing role for someone who is looking for processing and wants to join a successful business.
* To produce monthly payroll in its entirety.
* Be a subject matter expert in Sage and our T & A system, Crown.
* Accurately apply any statutory notices
* Manage and document the pension process and keeping up to date on any new requirements
* Responsible for the administration of all deductions made from payroll.
* Accountable for raising all payments with finance to external bodies arising from the deductions.
* Provide and create payroll reports to meet internal and statutory obligations
* Ensure all processes are followed and when necessary updated
* Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers
* Fleet management
* Participate with payroll audits
* Support and assist HR and Finance with queries, reports and requests
* Manage and produce P11D’s
* Cover for Payroll & Benefits Manager when required
* Support and develop the company’s benefits including: Pensions, life assurance, private medical, cash plan, cycle to work scheme, company cars, fuel cards and car allowances, critical illness cover and EAP providers, reviewing the services delivered
* Work with the Payroll & Benefits Manager on development of the Payroll and benefits strategy using both analytical skills and understanding of the current operations and future challenges
They are offering 1 day WFH. Please apply today!