Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Georgia Frost
Job Location: Buckinghamshire
Job Title: Payroll Advisor
Job Salary: £15 - £20 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
We have a role for a Payroll Assistant to start asap based in High Wycombe.
We Need someone quite urgently who can ideally start ASAP – Temp to perm position.
Work from home will be 2 days a week (usually Thursday and Friday).
Payroll Assistant: payroll info, adjustment, processing, payroll reconciliations, issuing p45s, finance and pension reporting, payroll related queries, ensuring all workers are paid correctly.
Salary: 30K – 40K -£15-20p/h
Reports to Payroll manager
Basic Excel at least SAP preferred not desirable
* The Payroll Assistant role involves making sure employees are paid accurately and on time
* A thorough eye for detail, high level of accuracy and a good aptitude for figures is paramount as these are core to the payroll function on a daily basis
* Competent level for understanding of payroll legislation to ensure calculated payments & deductions are processed in accordance with relevant guidelines
* An ability to collect data, analyze in order to resolve discrepancies and provide relevant
* payroll information to the company stakeholders (Employees, Finance, HR, Senior Management & 3rd Parties)
* Effectively organise and prioritise workload to ensure operational delivery
* Adhering to strict payment deadlines and ensuring all reporting (internal & external) are produced in a timely manner