Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Payroll Bureau
Contact Name: Diane Chance
Job Location: Nottinghamshire
Job Title: Payroll Analyst
Job Salary: £12.00 - £15.00 Per Hour
A national industrial business based in Nottinghamshire requires a Payroll Analyst on a temporary basis for approximately 3 months.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for:
* Processing payroll reports from the payroll software
* Analysing all payroll data including hours, pay rates, starters, leavers, holiday pay, costs etc.
* Compiling payroll reports in Microsoft Excel for Operational Managers, Finance and HR
* Maintaining regional holiday tracking and calculation system
* Reconciling payroll accounts
* Support the payroll team with migration of payroll data between systems
* Setting up payroll reports in the software
Skills & Experience Required:
* Must be a payroll expert
* Must have analysed payroll data and compiled into reports
* Have excellent software skills and able to compile reports in Microsoft Excel
* Be an excellent communicator as will be liaising with operational, hr and finance teams
As Payroll Analyst you will be a key member of the finance team as you unlock management information for operational, hr and finance teams to enable them to understand the business better. You will enjoy working in a varied Analyst role and will respond to ad-hoc requests for information and you will use a variety of platforms to gather this from. You will identify key trends and areas of risk and escalate to management teams. This is a 3 month temporary assignment that may be extended further.