Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Shipping
Contact Name: Lauren Williamson
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll and Benefits Administrator
Job Salary: £30000 - £35000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
The person in this role will be responsible for delivering first-class administrative support to the payroll team, supporting across payroll, compensation, and benefits activities. The team comprises of the Compensation & Benefits Manager and Payroll and Benefits Supervisor, who you will work closely with. We are seeking a very strong administrator, who is analytical in thinking, highly numerate and has excellent MS Office skills, in particular excel.
You will be a self-starter, who is committed and has a high focus on accuracy and is able to work to deadlines. Previous administration experience within a payroll team will be advantageous.
What you will be doing:
* Data entry for new starters, leavers, and transfers.
* Processing employee changes for various payrolls including overseas.
* Helping to produce statutory calculations – Tax, NI, SMP, SSP.
* Helping with benefits administration (e.g., updating schemes with new starters, leavers, transfers, and any employee data changes, as well as assist with the renewals of schemes etc).
* Liaising with HMRC and Third-Party Benefits Providers.
* Reconciling invoices.
* Timesheet and overtime entry.
* Producing various reports.
* Supporting with audit processes.
* A point of contact for the payroll team, helping to respond to queries and escalating where necessary.
* General administrative tasks including filing, scanning, and handling post.
* Able to run payroll end to end to include RTI submissions.
* Helping with Year End P60s, P11ds.
* Additional / ad hoc duties as required to meet the needs of the business.