Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Professional Practice
Contact Name: Lauren Williamson
Job Location: Surrey
Job Title: Payroll and Benefits Manager
Job Salary: £33000 - £40600 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Our client a highly successful business in a very interesting industry sector are currently recruiting for a Payroll & Benefits Manager to join the team based in Guildford
Due to location you’d need to be a driver
* Full oversight and responsibility for delivering and reconciling monthly payroll of c360 employees with collaboration with our outsourced Payroll provider, ensuring employees are paid on time, in compliance with relevant statutory, legislative, and other requirements and delivery of all elements of remuneration including salary and allowances.
* Ensuring accurate details on the HR / Payroll system for all employees are always kept up to date.
* Liaising with payroll provider on casework issues and managing to an effective resolution.
* Help build understanding and capability on pay related matters within the wider HR team and with managers.
* Maintain the existing pay structure and advise on the implementation of all allowances.
* Reconcile and manage all subsequent payments and provision of relevant payroll related information to Third Parties, Finance and Grants team as appropriate.
* Responsible for ensuring accurate recording and reporting of funding allocation to New Starters/Leavers/Transfers linked to grants.
* Preparation of P11Ds.
* Manage the complete benefits portfolio, including management of the employee discount scheme, and overseeing the relationship with third party suppliers, ensuring effective performance and cost effectiveness.
* Promote benefits to staff, make sure they are accessible internally on the intranet, increasing the visibility of all benefits
* Enhance the benefits offer within cost envelope, identifying any benefit-related tax implications, ensuring these are considered and managed appropriately, working with the finance team as required.
* Ensuring the Institute is fulfilling its responsibilities under pension legislation, leading the implementation and communication of changes where necessary. Liaise with pension providers, manage necessary governance requirements, and ensure that all necessary processing of information and reporting is complied with.
* Management of the timely and accurate enrolment/payment of contributions to company pension arrangements in accordance with established policy and statutory and legislative requirements.
* Administration of salary sacrifice arrangements and the ability to explain this to employees
The Successful Applicant
* Payroll experience required
* Meticulous in ensuring work is accurate, to a high standard and with excellent attention to detail.
* A positive attitude and willingness to go beyond standard expectations when required.
* Ability to manage own workload and deliver to tight timescales.
* Excellent communication skills – ability to explain complex pay and benefits information clearly and simply.
* Strong organisational skills with a proven track record of delivering different priorities against challenging deadlines.
* Actively identifies opportunities for collaborative working to achieve alignment towards common goals.