Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Housing Association
Contact Name: Stephen Warne
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Payroll and Pensions Officer
Job Salary: £11 - £11 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
Portfolio Payroll are recruiting to a Payroll and Pensions Administrator position within the public sector. This respected client are looking for a Payroll and Pensions Administrator on a temporary to permanent basis although this is not a guarantee.
* Process the payroll every pay period for circa 350 staff
* Process new starters and leavers.
* Maintain payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data.
* Compute employee take-home pay based on time records, benefits, and taxes.
* Answer staff questions about wages, deductions, attendance, and time records.
* Process auto enrolment and pensions.
* Process public sector pensions.
* Determine organisation’s tax obligations by calculating national and council taxes as well as National Insurance contributions.
* Full in house end to end payroll processing
* Up to date knowledge of payroll legislation
* Use of the Sage system
* Experience of public sector pensions