Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Jessica Townsend
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Payroll Assistant
Job Salary: £25000 - £28000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio Payroll are currently working with a fantastic organisation based in Central Manchester who are looking for a Payroll Assistant to join them on a Permanent basis. This is an opportunity to be part of an established team with growth and development opportunities.
* Support the processing and running of the end to end weekly payroll for over 2000 staff
* To provide comprehensive advice to customers and directors in relation to payroll queries
* Ensuring current payroll legislation knowledge is up to date and in line with HMRC, with procedures updated accordingly.
* Payroll Assistant to process a monthly payroll from start to finish
* Set up new starters, process leavers
* Calculate and pay SMP, SPP, SSP and sick pay
* Deal with payroll queries
* Being a point of contact within the business for key Stakeholders including support staff and managers across the Group
* Processing TAX, NI, benefits scheme deductions
* Year End returns including P11Ds, PSAs and GPGR
* You will also be involved in the reporting and reconciliation of data to the group Finance team
* Pension scheme assessment & contributions – Auto enrolment
This is a business with excellent benefits including:
* Profit share scheme
* Day off on your birthday
* Perkbox discounts
* Access to Employee Assistance Programme
* 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays.
* Pension Plan and Life Insurance.
* Company incentives, access to discount schemes.
* Holidays increase after 2- and 5-years’ service.
* Free breakfast every Monday
* Opportunity to expand your knowledge from an experienced, friendly team
* Modern working environment in Manchester City Centre