Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Charity
Contact Name: Dominique Smith
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll & Benefits Administrator
Job Salary: £23000 - £25000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
We are working with a leading charity for are seeking a Payroll & Benefits Administrator to join them on a fully remote basis They are looking for a self-starter who is looking to progress their career to assist processing a high-volume monthly payroll. You will be a hard worker who is self-directed. Offering lots of training and CIPP study support.
* Oversee the payroll and benefits administration, acting as first point of contact for key stakeholders i.e., Regional HR and Finance teams and as well as People Planner team.
* Provides payroll helpdesk to the HR teams particularly on sickness absences and sickness pay.
* Liaise with key stakeholders and collate payroll changes, queries and anomalies in each regional office and validate those changes prior to submission to the payroll bureau.
* Review and validate pending changes received from the payroll bureau.
* Collate and distribute the monthly payroll reports to the key stakeholders in a timely manner.
* Work with the outsourced payroll bureau to administer the monthly payroll within the specified deadlines.
* Investigate and resolve payroll error and discrepancies as well as arrange emergency advance payments.
* Support the Payroll Manager in the processing of the monthly changes on childcare vouchers, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme, pension, salary sacrifice and distribute P45’s to leavers as well as any request for P60’s.
* In liaison with the Payroll Manager, ensure that the payroll processing comply with statutory legislation and obligations.
* Manage payroll inbox and respond to queries in a timely and professional manner.