Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Sarah Butler
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll & Benefits Administrator
Job Salary: £32000 - £36000 Per Annum
Our client is seeking an experienced Payroll & Benefits Administrator to join their team.
As a Payroll & Benefits Administrator, you’ll be assisting and supporting the payroll functions in accordance with local laws and regulations for UK and International payrolls.
Your duties will also include;
* Keeping up to date with local legislative changes that may impact payroll processes including UK Pension Regulation, EU Working Time Regulations
* Responsible for preparation timely reporting to external bodies including monthly reporting to HMRC
* Ensure correct procession of the monthly payroll with all the payroll providers
* Payroll data download for checking and reporting
* Submission payroll reports and BACS to the Payroll Manager monthly for approval
* Coordination with the HR team about changes in payroll and finance for payroll payments and approvals
* Assisting in the finalisation of Month End and Year End payroll processing across all payrolls. P11Ds, P60s.
* Dealing with employee queries via telephone and email
* Assist the Senior Manager to continuously assess employee benefits in order to be competitive in market
* Keeping up to date with local legislative changes that may impact benefit offerings
* Engaging with potential Benefit providers and undertaking due diligence in accordance to company and 3rd parties
* Assist and prepare regular reviews of Benefit providers and give support when issues arise including policy renewals and tenders
* Responsible for maintaining up to date Payroll policies and processes ensuring consistency in all jurisdictions
* Keeping up to date with local legislative changes that may impact HR processes and payrolls
You will have Payroll & Benefits Administrator, you’ll require:
* Previous payroll processing experience from start to finish and ideally international exposure
* Benefits Administration experience
* Worked with the implementation of a new Payroll and HR system, and used multiple systems
* Strong excel including vlookups and pivot tables
* Strong attention to detail
If you have all of the above and seeking a new challenge then please apply now.