Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Manufacturing
Contact Name: Rosie McIntyre
Job Location: Surrey
Job Title: Payroll & Benefits Manager
Job Salary: £37500 - £40000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
We are partnered with a successful and dynamic organisation in the manufacturing field who are looking to hire a Payroll & Benefits Manager.
This will be a stand-alone payroll position, sitting within finance and reporting into the Group Finance Director, as well as working closely with HR.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
* Manage all aspects of the UK payroll for 120 staff
* Prepare in-house, monthly payroll including calculations and manipulating Excel data
* Production bonus and sales commission payments
* Administer pension, payroll year end, administer private medical insurance, death in service, cycle to work and childcare vouchers
* Process petty cash expenses onto the ERP system
* Prepare and post into the nominal ledger
* Involvement in project work
* Previous experience in a similar stand-alone payroll position
* Strong in-house payroll experience
* Excellent Excel experience including v-lookups, pivot tables and data
* Previous experience with Finance and double entry bookkeeping
Whilst this role is currently office based, the client is working on their flexibility and WFH policy.
This role offers an excellent working environment, with free, onsite parking, a free onsite gym, yoga classes and excellent training and development experience.
Interviewing ASAP – apply now!