Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Payroll Bureau
Contact Name: Rosie McIntyre
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll & Benefits Specialist
Job Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
We are currently working with a leading distributor of products who have an international network of offices across 20 + regions. They currently have a fantastic opportunity for a skilled payroll professional to join them on a full time and permanent basis.
As Payroll & Benefits Specialist, you will report into the HR Service Delivery Manager and will be solely responsible for managing the delivery of international payroll across several countries.
* Compiling and submitting payroll data and monthly changes to the outsourced payroll provider
* Checking payroll reports from providers to ensure accuracy, and solution or errors
* Own and manage the monthly and annual payroll cycle for all global locatins
* Working closely with HR to keep them updated with amendments as required
* Dealing with multiple payroll vendors and ensuring deadlines are adhered to
* Ongoing benefits management including life assurance, income protection and private medical insurance
* Managing pension schemes and providing suggestions for improvements
* Extensive global payroll experience
* Excellent vendor management experience
* Confident working within a stand alone payroll role – able to take ownership and accountability
* Exposure to benefits administration and pension scheme management
This is an excellent opportunity to join a quickly growing and highly successful company at a really exciting time.
Interviewing ASAP -if you feel you have the relevant experience, please apply.