Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Media/Advertising/Publishing
Contact Name: Gemma Creamer
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll & Benefits Specialist
Job Salary: £35000 - £45000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
An organisation with a strong reputation within the media sector, is currently looking to hire a Payroll & Benefits Specialist on a permanent basis.
This is a sole role and will take full responsibility for the payroll function and benefits administration.
As the Payroll & Benefits Specialist, your main duties will be:
* Collate correct payroll data to send to outsourced provider, carry out comprehensive checks on payroll data that is returned
* Ensure that all salary changes are accurately made and all starter and leaver paperwork in completed on time
* Continuously build on the working relationship with the outsource provider
* Carry out all benefits administration – including working with pension providers & health care provider
* Resolve all payroll & benefits related queries
* Provide payroll analysis & commentary to the wider business
* Support with any payroll related projects
In order to be considered for this position, candidates must have worked on the Resourcelink payroll package – without this, they will not be considered.
This role can offer a hybrid working pattern and a great benefits package.