Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Educations
Contact Name: Peter Bryant
Job Location: Bristol
Job Title: Payroll & HR Administrator - Part Time
Job Salary: £19872 - £20575 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
At Portfolio Payroll we are currently working with a subsidiary of an education provider on the outskirts of Bristol at present, who are looking to hire a payroller on a permanent, part time basis! This position offers incredible flexibility, with candidates being able to work 15 to 20 hours per week at a frequency of their choice, and sits within a close knit, relaxed environment which would suit payrollers seeking a challenging job role, with unparalleled flexibility.
A sample of the duties of the role include:
* To operate, maintain and develop the organisations payroll system.
* To ensure that staff are paid in accordance with their agreed terms and conditions of employment.
* To ensure compliance with all statutory regulations.
* To assist the HR Manager in HR administrative duties and undertake related projects as requested.
* To assist the HR Manager in the administration of the personnel records of all staff.
* To be responsible for new starter administration including obtaining references, providing documentation, gathering information required by payroll and ISIS, setting up a paper and electronic personnel files.
With a great benefit package, on-site parking (small cost attributable), excellent transport links and a nurturing environment, this is an opportunity that doesn’t come around very often, so if you seeking a Payroll positon that can be scheduled to fit around you, then please feel free to get in touch today!