Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Manufacturing
Contact Name: Jessica Townsend
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Payroll & HR Co-ordinator
Job Salary: £28000 - £30000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
This is a Sole Payroll and HR Co-ordinator position for a manufacturing firm. You will be responsible for overseeing the end to end payroll of 300 employees, assisting with payroll budgets and development plans.
This is a hybrid position and would be well suited to a strong Payroll Professional with a vested interest in HR.
Must be able to do full end to end Payroll and work alone.
* Collation and input of all relevant information for the monthly payroll including new starters, leavers, benefits, contract changes, sickness absence payments, allowances, maternity, apprentice levy and paternity pay.
* Advising on and keeping the company in compliance with changes in legislation and best practice
* Keeping policies and procedures up to date
* Working with our finance department to reconcile payroll
* To administer SSP, SMP and SPP
* Assisting in the administration of benefits schemes such as mention and healthcare schemes
* Producing pay related reports to assist with payroll verification, analysis and statutory requirements
* Assisting with the implementation and drafting of payroll budgets, payroll calendars and reporting
* Working with the implementations team and the HR team to successfully streamline payroll policies, procedures
* Delivering training sessions to Managers and Supervisors in relation to T & A.
* To assist in the administration of benefits schemes such as the pension, healthcare and childcare voucher schemes.
* Creating, coordinating and delivering a training plan and budget annually
* Booking internal and external training
* Implementing the management coaching programme
* Ensuring every employee has a training plan
* Post course evaluations
* Ensuring HR training policies, procedures and documentation kept up to date and in line with best practice. Also work with production to improve manufacturing skills matrices and ensure they are accurate.
* Several years’ payroll experience
* Excel including V look up
* CPP or CIPD part or fully qualified or equivalent an advantage
* Experience of transition projects with both payroll and time and attendance systems
* International payroll advantageous
* Experience of delivering and administering training programmes beneficial
* Proactive and structured approach
* Excellent attention to detail
* Strong relationship building skills
* Ability to keep calm under pressure
* Friendly and gets along easily with others
* Ability to use own initiative and think outside the box
* Enthusiasm to contribute to the business’s success and growth
* 25 days’ holidays (plus bank holidays)
* Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
* Life Assurance Scheme
* Bonus Scheme