Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Payroll Bureau
Contact Name: Lisa Wilson
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Payroll Manager
Job Salary: £40000 - £40000 Per Annum
Fantastic Opportunity for a Payroll Manager to join a leading and award winning payroll organisation at their new offices in Manchester.
You will be heading up the UK payroll team, building upon an already large and reputable UK client base. Reporting to the senior management team, you will be responsible for growing and developing the team, on boarding new clients and building relationships with existing clients.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Meeting with existing and potential clients, assessing their needs, tailoring a service to suit those needs.
* Developing a team of UK payroll specialists in line with our already tried and trusted outsource service model.
* On-boarding and implementation of payroll for new clients.
* Planning and processing multiple payrolls on behalf of clients accurately, on time and efficiently.
* Regular auditing of documentation to ensure compliance and governance.
* Provide friendly support to clients and their employees for all payroll related matters.
* Maintaining and further developing the relationship with the existing customer base throughout Ireland, the UK and internationally.
* Identifying opportunities and implementing solutions with existing clients and prospects.
The ideal candidate:
* CIPP qualified is desirable
* Proven experience with Star (or similar) payroll software
* Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite with advanced Excel skills.
* Happy to be hands on as well as managing a team
* Lead and participate in payroll process improvement projects, efficiencies, automation and systems enhancements.
* Demonstrate time management, administration and prioritisation skills with attention to detail.
In return you will benefit from working for a market leading and well established brand, Competitive salary, excellent benefits package.