Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Dane Shine
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Payroll Manager
Job Salary: £25000 - £30000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
PAYROLL MANAGER – Salary: Up to £30,000
Our client is a small professional services company whose office in STOCKPORT are looking for a new PAYROLL MANAGER to start as soon as possible and take the lead for their payroll department.
* Manage payroll process for their clients
* Liaise with HMRC
* Lead payroll team of 1 full-time payroller
* Take responsibility for performance of payroll department
* Checking and dealing with tax and NI
* Answering payroll related queries
* MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE USING BRIGHTPAY, HAVE MINIMUM 4 YEARS’ EXPERIENCE IN PAYROLL AND HAVE PREVIOUS SUPERVISORY EXPERIENCE
* Proficient in MS Excel
* Confident with good leadership ability
* Pensions administration knowledge
This role is full time (37.5 hours a week) with 23 days holiday + bank holidays and free parking onsite.
If this role interests you – or if you’re looking for a different payroll opportunity – please feel free to contact me via email (email@example.com) or on 0161 523 5585.