Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Property Services
Contact Name: Rosie McIntyre
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll Manager (UK & EMEA)
Job Salary: £65000 - £75000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
We partnered with a leading organisation within the property sector who are seeking a proactive and strategic Payroll Manager to join their payroll function and lead on the effective payroll delivery activities for UK and EMEA regions.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Line manage a payroll associate including delegation, development, appraisals etc
* Hands on in overseeing and processing multiple UK and EMEA payrolls
* Manage relationships and service levels with the payroll vendors
* Manage shadow payrolls
* Issuing share schemes
* Payroll year end duties
* Manage yearly payroll budgeting, as well as payroll journals and reconciliations
* Liaise with internal stakeholders such as HR and Finance
* Responsible for continuous improvement and driving the department forward
* Hands on UK and EMEA payroll processing
* People management skills
* Experience of the ADP packages would be highly desirable
* Experience of processing share schemes and payroll journals is a bonus
This is an amazing opportunity to join a progressive and successful company.
This position can be based in either the Slough or London office, with long term flexibility of hybrid working.
Benefits on offer include flexible working hours, 25 days annual leave and a generous bonus and pension scheme to name a few.