Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Anastazja Czorna
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll Officer
Job Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, we are seeking a Payroll Officer who will be responsible for end-to-end payroll processing, including timesheet processing, answering all pay and bill related queries, batch payment processing and raising sales invoices for some of our contractor payrolls.
* Processing weekly payroll and invoicing.
* Generate BACS payment and ensure that payroll is completed timely and with a high level of accuracy.
* Respond to inquiries from employees, managers, and third parties regarding payroll.
* Generating weekly margin reports, payroll journals from RSM InTime/ InPay
* Payroll reconciliation reporting and investigation of differences.
* Reviewing and generating sales invoices and self-billing invoices.
* Deliver communications to Internal and external stakeholders whenever necessary.
* Assist Payroll Manager with other payrolls.
* Assisting with payroll items in annual audit.
Skills and Experience:
* 2+ Years payroll experience
* Experience of payroll in recruitment sector, with the ability to hit the ground running.
* Ability to solve pay and bill queries and seek resolutions within the agreed timeline.
* Good understanding of UK PAYE legislations
* Critical attention to detail and problem solving.
* Excellent time management and organisational skills.
* Demonstrated excellent phone customer service skills and email, etc.
* Demonstrated ability to learn and apply basic concepts in new situations.
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
* Responsible individual with the ability to take on new challenges and help support the payroll function.
* Experience of RSM InTime/InPay
* Experience of Bulhorn