Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Gillian Owen
Job Location: Cheshire
Job Title: Payroll Officer
Job Salary: £25000 - £30000 Per Annum
Our client based in Chester are currently looking to recruit an experienced Payroll officer to support their established client payroll team. Working as a payroll officer you will be responsible for processing a portfolio of client payrolls and responding to client queries. This is a hybrid position and has the benefit of free parking in the heart of Chester. As a payroll officer, you will complete end-to-end payroll across a variety of payroll frequencies. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an established payroll team with high volume on both weekly and monthly.
* Processing end-to-end client payrolls.
* Processing of payrolls and processing payments outside of payrolls.
* Calculation and application of standard deductions.
* Providing a 1st class service to Clients, and dealing with queries via telephone and email.
* Processing pension uploads.
Desirable skills and attributes:
* Previous end-to-end payroll experience.
* Bureau experience within a payroll practise is desired.
* Experience liaising with Clients and completing client payrolls.
* Customer service driven.
* Confident with Excel.