Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Local Government
Contact Name: Brie Doyle
Job Location: Lancashire
Job Title: Payroll Officer
Job Salary: £11.70 - £12.68 Per Hour
Hourly rate: up to £12.68ph – Hybrid role with immediate start available!
Hours: Flexible working hours, 37hrs a week – Mon – Fri
We are currently working with our Blackpool based client to support on recruiting an experienced Payroll Officer. This will be working within a large team of payroll officers reporting directly into the Payroll Manager. This is a volume monthly payroll and is a fantastic opportunity to gain further experience working within an established team.
* Full end to end payroll for 1200 employees.
* Comprehensive knowledge of all UK payroll legislation.
* Manipulation of data within Excel, V-Look ups and Pivot tables.
* EPS & SPS calculations.
* Deliver payroll, pensions and benefits within a large organisation.
* Deliver monthly analysis and reconciliation of pay, benefits.
* P45, P60’s P45’s P11d and Year-End Process.
* Experience of dealing with volume payrolls.
* CIPP Qualified desirable.