Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Fiona O'Neill
Job Location: Hampshire
Job Title: Payroll Officer
Job Salary: £35000 - £38000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
We are working for a leading organisation who are seeking a payroll officer to join our payroll team on a 12 month fixed term basis.
We are looking for an experienced individual to take responsibility for the accurate processing of the payment of our employee salaries on time for in-house payrolls. You’ll enjoy the production of monthly reports, journals and payments to third parties. You’ll be an organised, pro-active individual with the ability to work in fast environment with lots of opportunity to make a difference.
* Coordinate the input for employees for each payroll.
* Import data links from HR, amending as required.
* Management of statutory payments.
* Maintain Auto Enrolment compliance and reconcile pension contributions for each pension scheme.
* Management of the Payroll Inbox.
* Export, balance and re format reports from Payroll System to enable upload into our Accounts Package.
* Check and request payments for third parties.
* Set up any new reports from payroll system when required.
* Reply to any queries from internal and external contacts and escalate if necessary.
* Check /calculate any manual payments that are required.
* Maintain all necessary payroll and benefit records required to comply with statutory regulations and for the effective execution of the payroll.