Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Peter Bryant
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll Officer - UK & EMEA
Job Salary: £40000 - £45000 Per Annum
Portfolio Payroll are currently working with a Global Consultancy firm, based in Green Park, who due to continued growth are looking to hire an experienced UK & International Payroller on a 12 month fixed term contract!
The role offers a varied range of tasks on a monthly basis, with the main focus being the processing a mixture of UK and International Payrolls using ADP within a fast paced environment, as well as acting as a subject matter expert for Pay and Bens queries for both internal and external stakeholders. Other tasks include:
* Input on the development and implementation of robust payroll processes across EMEA, working with the Payroll & benefits Manager, EMEA, local AOM’s and OMD’s to ensure seamless payroll services are delivered in each country;
* Submission of payroll adjustments in line with the submission deadlines agreed with the payroll provider for each EMEA region;
* Support the processing of the Company’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) including; the monthly deduction of ESPP contributions, reimbursement of ESPP contributions for scheme leavers, calculation of appropriate tax treatment within each EMEA country on ESPP taxable gains and corporate reporting on the scheme;
* Processing of all non-standard Payroll adjustments across EMEA.
* Support the preparation and submission of all statutory reporting documentation in each EMEA country that a centralised payroll is run (e.g. P60’s, P11D’s etc).
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you, then please feel free to submit your CV right away.